[VANILLA-L:1262] RE: [VANILLA-L:1261] Re: [VANILLA-L:1258] Re: [VANILLA-L:1257] FYI: Patent granted on Real Time Gaming engine..

Thank you to both James and Dave for reading between the
lines and figuring out my intent.

My apologies to rest of the reader population for the terseness.
Brevity in real life, as in Netrek, is a character trait I tend
to uphold.

FyreStryke.

--
Stephen Ollis <stephen.ollis@els.att.net.au>   Ph: +61 2 9911 1606(BH)
Team Leader, Server Systems - Network Engineering  +61 2 9911 1555(FAX)