[VANILLA-L:1256] Documentation

Love to see all the work going on, but can we also document that code?
The docs are ok, but I think we should run a tool over it to get some
sort of browsable documentation, like javadoc stuff.

I found this tool which works pretty well (attached).

I guess I am looking for some API documenation, if that even makes
sense for the server.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700

   I've just uploaded to incoming.redhat.com the following files:

   doc++-3.3.7-1.i386.rpm
   doc++-3.3.7-1.src.rpm

   DOC++ is a documentation system for C/C++ and Java, generating both, LaTeX
output for high quality hardcopies and HTML output for sophisticated online
browsing of your documentation. The documentation is extracted directly
from the C++ header or Java class files.

   For more informations, there is a DOC++'s Web page. Please take a look:
http://www.imaginator.com/doc++