[VANILLA-L:1200] Re: [VANILLA-L:1199] Re: [VANILLA-L:1197] Windows Pre-alpha server

>We're not sure, but we felt a significant delay on rejoining after
>death, which didn't seem like a normal delay even given the lag we
>faced.

Um, don't forget that I just got the new Vanilla code and will put it in
the longjmp fix.  The alpha code still has the while(1) hack in input()
that causes people to die after the 2 second select times out.

Darryl

+
++ Vanilla-l Mailing List ++