Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2585] Netrek Client Packaging Survey

> This is Kurt's call, but I think we need a bugzilla setup before releasing it
> to the freshmeat/slashdot people.

 I agree!

> 4. Finally, we can share the bugzilla with any netrek projects (heck any open
> source projects).

 5. It would give the endusers a place to submit bugs.

 I think so many times bugs in the clients are bandied about in the game,
but never really reported.  r.g.n. and email don't seem to work all the
time.

> I'd be willing to house the bugzilla database at Real Time
> (http://bugzilla.us.netrek.org?)

 I remember I proposed this last year and offered to look into it.  I'm
afraid I dropped the ball a bit.  But if you need any help setting this up
let me know.

  Unfortunately I am still trying to figure a way out to get DSL to my
house, to get a machine on the internet. Last year I thought cable modem was
going to be my answer. :(