Vanilla List Maling List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2237] xsg stuff

On Fri, Apr 02, 1999 at 12:13:36AM -0700, Jonathan Ellis wrote:

> out a frame.  My question is this: IIANM, HANDLE_SIG and SIGNAL are both
> #defined to the system call signal().  (Any reason why?)

HANDLE_SIG and SIGNAL are redundant definitions.

> Does the signal handler need to be re-specified after each interrupt,

The handler needs to be reinstalled after the signal is caught and handled.

--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2