[VANILLA-L:799] Re: [VANILLA-L:798] BEEP-LITE

Well, in my .feature file for the INL server:

% fgrep LITE .feature
%

Nothing. So BEEP_LITE should be disable correct?

Quoting Alec Habig (habig@budoe.bu.edu):

Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700
http://www.real-time.com                | Fax   : (612)943-8300
+