[VANILLA-L:798] Re: [VANILLA-L:797] BEEP-LITE

Bob Tanner writes:
> I am being told the INL server has BEEP-LITE enabled. But when I look
> in the .feature file I do not see it listed.

Following are the .features definitions for the BEEP_LITE settings to
use.  Remember that TTS is part of beep_lite which was ok, so just
disabling the whole thing isn't quite right.

The minimal set is 64 (LITE_TTS).  This is from bigbang's clue hour
.features file, which might be a little more than what Tom would allow
for INL.

# beeplite options. These get or'ed together to produce the BEEPLITE value.
#       LITE_PLAYERS_MAP       1
#       LITE_PLAYERS_LOCAL     2
#       LITE_SELF              4
#       LITE_PLANETS           8
#       LITE_SOUNDS            16
#       LITE_COLOR             32
#       LITE_TTS               64
#
BEEPLITE              C       ON      84
# lite players map

--
       Alec Habig, Boston University Particle Astrophysics Group
			   habig@budoe.bu.edu

+