[VANILLA-L:792] Re: Server lockup?

Hello Mark,

	I would first suspect the signals. The autoconf does a ver good
job at determining things like this but I would double-check. Linux should
be using POSIX-like signals I believe.

	I know there are some linux binaries out there but I can't
remember where right now. Someone on the vanilla-l list should remember
though, right? :-)

Nick

> Hello!
>
> I just built the latest server code (pl7) on the latest Red Hat Linux
> version and I also built the latest COW client.
>
> However, the client freezes as soon as I log in.  The client works with
> other non-RSA servers however...  is there any way to trace this down
> and see exactly where it is running into problems?
>
> Alternately, does anyone out there have "golden" linux binaries that
> work?  I'd love to try them out here.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

+