[VANILLA-L] Monitoring server

This may sound like overkill, but is there any way to automatically
monitor the server to make sure it is up and running?

Something via SNMP would be awesome, I'd love to tie it into Solstice
Domain Manager, but something simpler would be ok too.

I would like to keep the continuum up as much as possible and a
mechanism that monitors the server 24x7 would be cool.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : 612.943.8700
http://www.real-time.com                | Fax   : 612.943.8300