[VANILLA-L:631] Re: simulating lag

> This may be totally out there, but is there a way to simulate lag
> under the vanilla server?

Nothing that I've found.  I'd like to be able to do it.  I'd also like to have
an option that normalises lag for two teams.  It would measure the average of
the standard deviation of ping times and delay packets on the team with the
better result.

Remember, it's not the lag that kills, it is the change of lag.

--
James Cameron                                    (cameron@stl.dec.com)
Digital Equipment Corporation (Australia) Pty. Ltd. A.C.N. 000 446 800