[VANILLA-L:630] simulating lag

This may be totally out there, but is there a way to simulate lag
under the vanilla server?

Reason? Totally personal and stupid, but after playing hours on
continuum on the local ethernet I can barely play on all the other
servers because I cannot adjust to the lag. Anyone to simulate this on
the server on a local ethernet so I can adjust to the lag?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : 612.943.8700
http://www.real-time.com                | Fax   : 612.943.8300