[VANILLA-L:726] Re: [VANILLA-L:724] Paradise Client 2.01 patch 10 (generic) BORG?

> I received several messages to the god.log from several different people
> stating that Paradise Client 2.01 patch 10 (generic) is a borg client.
>
> Anyone validate this ?
>
> If so how did it get a valid RSA key?

     It couldn't possibly have one without hacking.  Even if you
did hack/disable the "client outdated" feature, we changed all the keys
several times between 2.01 and 2.4.  2.01 is so old, it may not
even have the RSA expiration.  But it definately has a key that
hasn't appeared on the metaserver for years -- an unhacked client, that is.

     Also, there are no "borg" features in any Paradise client
that haven't been thoroughly raked over in rgn.  If it does
something like autozapping plasma, etc.  It's not a "real"
Paradise client.

     -Mike
+
++ Vanilla-l Mailing List ++