[VANILLA-L:721] Re: Eject and Eject again bug

Quoting James Cameron (cameron@stl.dec.com):
> Hmm.  j->voting is part of player struct, and is defined as a time_t,
> so what is time_t on your machine, is it signed?  Because -1 is not a
> useful value if it isn't a signed type.
>
> daemonII.c sets it to zero.
>
> I haven't yet figured out what -1 is used for.

    /* Reset the Votes for this item since it passed */
      for (i = 0, j = &players[i]; i < MAXPLAYER; i++, j++) {
      j->voting[what] = 0;
    }

THAT was it! Because voting is defined as time_t I cannot be negative,
so I changed it to 0 and the vote/ejection code works fine.

I'll submit patches as soon I as take out all the debugging code.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : 612.943.8700
http://www.real-time.com                | Fax   : 612.943.8300