[VANILLA-L:719] Eject and Eject again bug

This message deals with if play Fa is ejected by his team and come
back into the game as Fa his team cannot eject Fa again. I have
debugged the code to a point.

There is definately a bug in the server code :)

ntserv/gencmd.c:301

    /* Reset the Votes for this item since it passed */

    for (i = 0, j = &players[i]; i < MAXPLAYER; i++, j++) {
      j->voting[what] = -1;
    }

This code DOES get executed but it is not resetting the the vote
count.

I looks like players is a global struct but I am stuck on how best
find out way the code is being execute BUT it seems to have no effect.

Any help?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : 612.943.8700
http://www.real-time.com                | Fax   : 612.943.8300