TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:3714] server SCSI error

I recently had to build that boot.img and had some trouble with the boot
failing. Here's the line that finally built an .img that would boot "dd
if=/dev/hda of=/tmp/stuff". My actual line was "dd if=/home/rtp/boot.img
of=/dev/fd0". When I tried to define the byte size my images failed. I am
not sure if this is whats happening but....