TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:2245] shadow passwords

This is a long shot, but could it have to do with the PAM system and
some reconfiguration of it that needs to be done also when you go to
shadow.
see http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam to learn more than I know
about pam!

gordon

--
Gordon Pedersen         1412 Portland Ave
info systems design     Saint Paul, Minnesota