TCLUG Archive

nftp and ncfp

I think you are confusing nftp with ncftp. nftp is a ftp client with a
visual display of directories, pull-down menu support etc. I think the
latest version is 1.40, while ncftp, which is a different program, is up
to 2.3.0.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
> Ben> > The new version is 2.3.0!
> Ben>
> Ben> Where can I get it? The nftp web page at
> Ben> http://www.ayukov.com/nftp/download.html says latest version is 1.40.
> Ben> ftpsearch for nftp-2.3 gives me anonftp-2.3. Thanks,
> Ben>
> Goto ftp.ncftp.com, which is where ncftp is from.

Ben Luey
lueyb@carleton.edu
ICQ: 19144397

Why throw money at problems?  That is what money is for.  -- Kurt Vonnegut