TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:1922] Can't boot Windows 98

Can you boot from a Windows 95 boot disk? The first thing to try is to get
into DOS and then FDISK /MBR will replace your master boot record. But you
need a boot disk with FDISK on it, or a boot disk that gives you access to
your hard drive.

--
Richard Seymour, Anarchy Software, Inc.
anarchy@anarchysoftware.com

The opinions expressed are those of my employer, not my own.