TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:1849] Date & place for November InstallFest?

Mark wrote:

> Any specifics firming up for November's InstallFest?

It's looking line Sat Nov 7 most likely 10am - 4pm or something like it
was last time.  I need to chat with Tim Wilson again, but pretty sure it
will be at Henry Sibley HS in Mendota Heights (same place as before).
I'm researching advertising the event in Pioneer Press.  Detail will be
posted on http://tclug.real-time.com once the set in stone.

Everyone excuse me; I just got through a major data center move this
past weekend so I haven't had much sleep or time to work on this.  Will
try to have details by end of this week.

--
Scot W. Jenkins <swjenkins@ibm.net>
Unix Systems Administrator