TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:1750] ncpfs and NDS

I have not used an ncpfs version that had NDS support, so I can't help
much, but I don't think it would require any kernel stuff though. Does
ncpfs rely on ipxutils in any way? See if you need to upgrade that to
make it work. Or make the NetWare server do bindery emulation (that
was easiest for me). I'd prefer just using NDS, and it seems Linux
will have native support for NDS soon (but from those Caldera people,
and it'll cost money).

Blah, blah, blah,

Troy

>>> Ben Luey <lueyb@carleton.edu> 10/13 10:31 PM >>>
Does anyone have any experience with ncpfs and connecting to NDS
servers.
I'm using ncpfs-2.0.12 and I get login denied when I try to connect.
I'm
not sure if I have the necessary NDS stuff installed. (kernel support
or
otherwise)

Any help appreciated,

Ben