TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:1752] KDE software

I think Caldera is using KDE, and they use RPMs, but I don't know if
they are making the RPMs available on their FTP site. Check it out
(ftp.caldera.com) and see if you can find wha you need there, but be
aware that it might not work nice with Red Hat stuff (some rpms
don't).

Troy

>>> Tim Wilson <wilson@chemsun.chem.umn.edu> 10/14 6:23 AM >>>
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if there's a place to download all of the basic KDE
package and libraries conveniently, preferably in RPM format. I know
that
there are some packages at RedHat's site and kde.org, but there
are a bunch of libraries that need to be installed too. I'm doing
this for
a colleague so he can give Linux a try. I don't use KDE, and I'm not
that
interested in it, so I need a convenient place to get the RPMs that
won't
take a lot of time.

-Tim

--
Timothy D. Wilson			"A little song, a little
dance,