From:  Nate Carlson
Sent:  Tuesday, September 29, 1998 11:25 PM
To:  tclug-list@listserv.real-time.com; Brad DeJong
Subject:  Re: [TCLUG:1497] DEC300 300L

I _thought_ linux ran on a 21064.. i guess I'm wrong though. I'd check
the
kernel itself.. I really doubt dec openunix will run linux apps.. maybe
if
you do some hacking with libraries and such? (I know you can run Digital
UNIX apps under Linux/Alpha if you install the proper libraries..). Well,
good luck.. let me know if you want me to check the kernel to see if
linux
will boot on that machine..

 -Nate Carlson
 The Infinite Loop