TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:1335] Linux robots

I don't really have time to help you (nor the expertise outside of a
little machining skill), but I'd love to hear about how the project is
going.

I went to robot wars in San Francisco (where I live - I go to school here)
and it was awesome. I saw Biohazard in action! (Keep your robot low to the
ground; the best weapon is to flip the other robot).

Ben