TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:1164] kernel won't detect serial port

1)
Yes, I tried:

setserial /dev/cua2 uart 16550A irq 10

but that did not help.

2)
The model number is 2925 and on the box it says that the UART is 16550
and not 16550A.

3)
This modem came free with the WD hard drive that I bought from Best Buy.

4) If you could tell me what the bug is I can call Zoomtel and discuss
with them though on the box it says that Windows95 is a requirement.

Thanks,

Sanjay  Chawla