TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:985] new to group

Our next meeting will be on September 5th, 12:00 noon at the UofM. Check
the web page for directions. I am still working on a topic. There are a
few people that want to talk about emulators (Wine, DOSEmu, etc.) but
cannot make it on the 5th. So I might postpone that until October. Let
me know what you think.

I am also working on getting an InstallFest going for mid-September. I
have had a lot of requests for this. If anyone knows of a good place to
hold this, let me know ASAP. We probably need a pretty large room with
plenty of table space.

We usually get around 20-30 on average. Less in summer, more in winter.

Clay Fandre