TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:809] Laptops, anyone?

Tim Wilson wrote:

> I am also considering getting a laptop. Is there a good place to get one
> online? Scot, where did you get your ThinkPad?

I bought mine locally at CompUSA.  You can order them through
http://www.cdw.com and other vendors.

I know at the State Fair grounds computer sale last April, the same
model I have was on sale for about 1/2 of what I paid, of course I
bought mine 6 months earlier too.  I don't remember who the vendor was
that had lots of new laptops.   It might have been
http://www.laptopmall.com

--
Scot W. Jenkins <swjenkins@ibm.net>
Key fingerprint = 82 20 A8 4E 46 82 CE D4  F6 77 58 59 46 92 28 26