TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:390] Listing TCLUG Meeting times

Joseph A. Heil wrote:

> Someone pick up a Computer User.  In the back there is a section for
> upcoming computer related meetings and events.  The local Unix group

I have submitted the TCLUG info the the Computer User magazine just a
few days ago. It should be in the next issue. I will check out the
Pioneer press tech calendar and try to get something posted there.

Clay
Clay Fandre            Honeywell - CAS-SPO / Coon Rapids, MN
System Administrator   cfandre@cfsmo.honeywell.com