TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:390] Listing TCLUG Meeting times

Someone pick up a Computer User.  In the back there is a section for
upcoming computer related meetings and events.  The local Unix group
has a listing.  The TCLUG should get in there too.  And it doesn't cost us
anything for that free publicity.  And when we get special guest coming
into town, we could post is there too.  This could really expand the
group.

j.heil

Quoting Michael Hicks (hick0088@tc.umn.edu):