TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:361] Re: Fwd: [TCLUG:352] Promoting Linux to business

Ben Kochie wrote:

> i'd put $5 into a pot to buy say.. 5k cards
> both kinkos, and the thing in the back of office max both send out cards to an
> outside printing source.. it's cheep, its fast (4 days) and you can have any
> kind of cards you want..

<snip>

I was in Office Depot the other day and noticed that in the Avery
section they had pre-cut business card sheets for InkJet or LaserJet
printers.  $11 for 250 cards (25 sheets, 10 cards per sheet), print 'em
yourself.  I hope to have a few good card designs to show off at the
next meeting.  BTW, how much are the professionally printed cards?  My
company has been stalling for three years on getting me cards because
"it's too expensive!"

--
Carl Patten
Systems Administrator