TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:361] Re: Fwd: [TCLUG:352] Promoting Linux to business

Scot Jenkins wrote:
> > BTW - I like Mike's idea about printing up business cards with TCLUG
> > contact info on them.  I think it would be good for all of us to have
> > them and distribute with the contacts we have in the work place.  This
> > might help to "get the word out."  You can buy the precut cards
> > relatively inexpensively and print them on a good quality laser printer
> > and they look nice.  This is the cheap way; we could also design a TCLUG
> > logo (or just use Tux) and have some "professionally" printed -- the
> > expensive way.

ok, let's design a TCLUG business card; here's a start:

<some cool logo here>

	Twin Cities Linux User Group
		  (TCLUG)
	  Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN

web:       http://tclug.real-time.com
maillist:  tclug-list@listserv.real-time.com

Any other suggestions?  Any graphic artists out there who could create a
logo?

--
Scot W. Jenkins <swjenkins@ibm.net>
Key fingerprint = 82 20 A8 4E 46 82 CE D4  F6 77 58 59 46 92 28 26