TCLUG Archive

Meeting Time Survey

So far we only have had a few people fill out the meeting time survey
form. Please take a minute to fill it out.

I will be out of town all next week at the SANS conference.
(http://www.sans.org) I don't know if I will have network access or not
down there, so there probably won't be anything done with the survey
results until the 17th or so. When I get back I will go through the
results and see what the best times are. As it's looking now, Sunday
night is popular, as well as a weekday night. There have been some
request for 2 meetings a month: Our regular meeting time as well as a
weekday around the middle of the month. Let me know what you think of
this. (Use the additional comment field in the form.)

http://tclug.real-time.com/meetingform.html

Clay Fandre
cfandre@dacmail.net