TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:23312] Weekly TCLUG beer break

I suppose we can post all the suggestions on a daily basis or after I
receive a significant amount. I'd like to hold off on the comments until we
get a good number of places.

Basically I'm looking to see where people are, how far they want to go,
their recommendations and if they allow minors. Cuz not everybody is legal
drinking age here.  I'm also trying to gauge how many people are going to go
to these things, just in case the number warrants reservations, etc. I have
a feeling that people who don't normally go to meetings may opt to meet
socially. I'm going to try to spread these meetings around the metro area as
best I can.

You can recommend more than one place. In fact, I encourage it. Even if you
don't have a place to recommend, fill out the form, so I know where in the
metro you reside, if you are interested in attending, that is.

Thanks!

Jacque