TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:23313] Mail sorting with Pine

biff(1)

also see the MAILPATH environment variable - you can set it to any file or
directory and it'll notify you when the contents change.  (You can change
the notification message, but I don't remember the syntax)

Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator
Sihope Communications