TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:23217] caller id

I've only seen it where the other caller ID device is between you and
the phone company.  If your wiring is in a star topology, like it is
it my house, you can have such devices on other extensions without any
problem.

Note that this is my experience with one modem and one extension, but
I did read about it elsewhere, so there are at least two of us who've
had the problem.

Eric