TCLUG Archive

IP FORWARDING

Hi,

I got your address over the net and wanted to see if you can help.

My company owns a small network. I have all the services including PROXY running on my firewall. I got a message from my ISP that there are some other IP addresses from my network that registers actively on his own server.

The only suggestion I've got is to disable IP forwarding which I don't want to do.

What other option can you give me so that the ISP stops receiving addresses from my network other than that of my firewall.

I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks.

Lawrence