TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:18107] Typical NT Administrator?

Well, the article is dated October 21, 1999, so he's likely already
regretted it.  With any luck, his brain was hit by the Y2K bug and he's
currently drooling on a keyboard in front of an NT 3.51 machine in an
institution somewhere.

How galactically stupid can one person be?  (wait, don't answer that)

Michael Vieths
Foeclan@Winternet.Com