TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:18079] clobbered partition table

well.. it all depends on what it looked like before you started.. I had a
utility that can recover lost partition tables, and even re-build lost FAT
tables.. restoring whole drives.. it doesn't work with fat32, and to get a
new copy would require a couple grand.

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)