TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:18006] any help for this sad situation?

Jeff,

Assuming you have remote access to your network at work, check out VNC
(http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/index.html).  I use it to access the
network at work over an encrypted, compressed ssh tunnel and a 44k
dial-up connection.  I wouldn't use it that way all day, but it works
for short tasks.

Eric