TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:17947] Yesterday's Installfest

> From: Clay Fandre <cfandre@maddog.mn-linux.org>
>
> I want to thank Real-Time for hosting yesterday's installfest.
> [snip]
> If you missed it, I put some pictures up on the web, so check 'em out.
> http://www.mn-linux.org/installfest/

I want to echo my thanks.  I was expecting that space would be provided,
but not only did they provide space, but they provided network access,
refreshments, lunch, and much active support.

It was also handy to have access to the free hardware from the closed
business.  I was able to grab a small CTX monitor so I could use my
salvage IBM PC 350 P75 as an independent computer, which was not possible
before.

dsc