TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:17947] Yesterday's Installfest

On Sun, May 21, 2000 at 01:21:47PM -0500, Clay Fandre wrote:
>I want to thank Real-Time for hosting yesterday's installfest. I think
>it was a pretty good turnout even though the weather was more suited for
>yardwork. I know I had fun and learned some things.

Yeah it was a good time. It was my first installfest so I have no frame of
reference but it was nice. I liked that fact that we had bandwidth too (thanks
Bob) and thanks to Real-Time for providing the food and drinks.

--
Ben Lutgens  xAdministrator CS Solutions Inc |WinNT BSOD Security model:
1821 University Ave, St. Paul, Mn	     |"Can't crack it if it's crashed.