TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:17940] helix debs

Ben Lutgens wrote:

> Hey this is just great! I am using apt to get them now. It's always nice when
> another crew starts to support debian. <HOLY_WAR> It is after all the best
> distibution..</HOLY_WAR>
>         Hey clay do I take this to mean you are a debian user too?

Yes, but a fairly new one. I am still 'learning the ropes'. Actually
Tim's positive experience with it got me interested, so I installed the
Storm Linux CD I had laying around. (Then upgraded to woody) I still am
running RH on my main box, but will soon switch over now that HelixGnome
for Debian is out. apt-get is so awesome.

--
Clay Fandre
Twin Cities Linux Users Group