TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:17854] old hardware avail at this weekend's installfest

If anyone would be interested in some old (non-multisync, vga [maybe
svga]) monitors we have a handful that we're trying to dispose of. The
employees don't seem to interested. (Can't say that I blame them)

Drop a line if you're remotely interested...

--
Andy Zbikowski, Sys Admin   | http://www.ltiflex.com
LTI Flexible Products, Inc. | "Reality is merely an illusion,