TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:17854] old hardware avail at this weekend's installfest

OK, here we go!

On Thu, May 18, 2000 at 12:57:00PM -0500, David S. Cargo (escargo@anubis.network.com) wrote:
> Any idea what class of hardware is there?  386, 486, Pentium, etc.

I didn't look closely at this stuff.  It looks like junk to me.
I saw old ATs and XTs.  There won't be anything above 286.

There were some 15" monitors but they probably are non-functioning.

> Are there boxes that can be stripped for parts (memory, CD-ROMs,
> floppies, etc.)?

yes, anything can be taken, including stripping machines.

you'd probably find floppies and possibly memory/CD

Since it was left behind, it's probably mostly useless but there
may be a few useful parts.

--
Amy Tanner                                      Voice: 612.943.8700
Real Time Enterprises, Inc.	                  Fax: 612.943.8500