TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:17658] email client -- NT dual boot

On Mon, 15 May 2000, Andrew S. Zbikowski wrote:

> | 1) Is there an easy way to migrate data from Netscape mail folders to
> | Pine mail folders?
> |

> Probally not.

Actually, I bet you could.  I've looked at netscape mail folders, and they
looked like plain old text files, same as the other mail formats I've
seen.  If you couldn't just plug things in, I bet you could write some
perl or sed to make them fit.

Of course, this is all theoretical -- I haven't done it myself! ;)

Phil M

--
Lottery:    a tax on people who are bad at math