Re: CF: Mailing List problems (re-send) (fwd)

Rick Tanner wrote:
> Just so this is not a complete waste of everyones time: There seems to be a
> one-line thinko in the function examine_monster in server/input.c (checked
> in the latest cvs snapshot). Before it reports on the health of the monster,
> it checks if monster is of type PLAYER. Surely this should be if the caller is
> of type player?

 I'm not sure why that code in examine_monster did the hp ration against the
arch instead of maxhp.

 I've modified the function so it should return health status against both
players & monsters, and also use the maxhp field instead of the arch, which
should give more reliable results.