CF: Someone give me a ballpark

I am a crossfire lover who hasn't played in years because I don't run Linux
at home any more and the Win32 clients are dismal at best.  I am wondering
if someone can give any kind of estimate at how hard it would be to convert
the server to run on a win32 platform.  I know the game is all c code so I
don't know exactly where the cross platform issues arise.  I would run a
server if it were possible to off my ADSL box but since I don't run Linux
(too many reasons to list) I am just daydreaming about playing again so can
someone give me an estimate?  I am a comp sci grad so I might look into it
if it's at all possible.

Sean