Two Things: Apartment and Serv Crashing comments

Two things I wanted to comment on:

First off, (this is not REALLY a bug, in some cases a feature) concerning the
apartments, I realized that by QUITing a char who has a perm apartment in
scorn, and then creating another char w/the same name, the new person has a
paid for apartment w/whatever items his namesake left him...

Another note is that there is a command that I tried(just playing with
commands) that crashes the server, I don't know whether it is common knowledge
or not, so i won't say it. I will give you a hint though, it is 7 letters and
starts w/ 'D'...

8*)

Just my observations, they might have been said or commented on before...
but...