Re: CF: Beware of triggers!

> /city/misc/HallOfQuests
> (There are creators that create an improvement potions twice - is this
> intended behaviour?  BTW, there are also creators with other_arch
> potion_improv and slaying firebrand, creating improvement potions with
> the name "firebrand".)

This map was made after your patch.  I wanted it to work this way:

1)  Dropping the appropriate sacrifice would trigger both the teleporter
and the creator.

2)  One player would get teleported once to another room, where the
creator would create ONE object.

3)  The whole apparatus would reset and repeat.

I found that the creators were getting triggered twice instead of once.

Given that 3) is more important than 2), can I fix my map so that
it'll work as I intend?  What is the fix?

PeterM