Re: CF: Disease code mods

I have not tried the disease mods, but the progression of fatal diseases
should always be so slow as to make them unable to ever kill a monster.
The monster's room should swap out long before the disease proves deadly.

Second, the player should never get exp for killing anything with a
disease.  That is too much like getting exp for an opponent dying of
old age.  Diseases are too uncontrollable and should be too uncertain
a means of causing death in order to earn exp.

I think diseases make sense in terms of affecting attributes and thus
making the game harder to play (ie more challenging).  A char should not
be constantly sick, nor should it be easy to cure diseases.  Catching
leprosy should risk death only after at least 20 hours of game play and
the cure for leprosy should be a miniquest or an awful lot of money.  Any
cure disease spell should really be limited to a stabilize disease spell
which still forces the char to wait out to recover from diseases or get
the cure for fatal diseases in order to return to full strength.

								sdw