Re: CF: mailing list

On Fri, 2 Jun 2000, Doug wilder wrote:

> Unfortunatly, There seem to be very few webpages for Crossfire. Real-time
> has the best Web page going for Crossfire i have seen. The others haven't
> been updated in years and contain outdate info. Real-Time may sometimes be a
> little late with updates but i have never seen them not put some new tidbit
> of info up within a few days.

The site at Real Time, more or less, is a compilation of all the other
Crossfire sites that were in existance over the course of 2 years.

The result of this is single page websites pointing people to the Real
Time crossfire website.  At least that is what I noticed when I was
looking for websites to link to about a year ago.

> Have you ever done a search for Crossfire on the internet? It comes up with
> mostly religious, Youth group, Sports, Travel and i think a music group.

I have to admit I haven't put to much of an effort in "playing" the search
engine game to get the Real Time Crossfire site listed higher up on Search
Engines. (image alt tags, keyword frequency, etc.)

- Rick
leaf@real-time.com